Certified Professional Bookkeeper
Website Short Description
This Professional Bookkeeping course will show you the essentials of record keeping for a small business and will show why it's necessary to track information. The course will give you a greater understanding of the purpose and process of record keeping. Professional Bookkeeping teaches you how to sort through the masses of information and paperwork, how to record what is important for a business, and how to use that information to grow a business for success. This course helps prepare you to take the NACPB Bookkeeping Certification exam. Upon successful completion of this course, students will also be prepared to sit for the Intuit QuickBooks certification exam. Professional Bookkeeping also assists you in setting up and running a thriving home-based bookkeeping business.
This class supported by an Educational Mentor. Educational mentors have worked or are working in the subject they mentor. Educational Mentors review student work, student progress, and interact with students as needed. They respond to any questions or concerns you might have, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
Your textbook will be provided but QuickBooks 2019 Software is not included in tuition, students will need to get their own copy of the software. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 or 2013 or a Word Processing application to save and open Microsoft Office formats (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx)
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
• Adobe PDF Reader
- Certification included